下面托福为大伙整理了小托福样题：TOEFL Junior阅读练习，希冀对同学认识TOEFL Junior阅读题的出题方向有所帮助。
1. What time will the festival begin?
2. In line 2, the word feature is closest in meaning to _______.
3. What job will be done the day before the festival begins?
Setting up the gym
Cleaning up the gym
Helping the performers
4. Who is told to talk to Ms. Braxton?
Questions 5–11 refer to the following story.
5. What would be the best title for the story?
Joe Joins the Team
Practice Makes Perfect
Bill Wins the Big Game
Bill´s Basketball Problem
6. In line 6, the word performed is closest in meaning to _______.
7. Why is Bill upset?
He plays better in practice than he does during games.
The school yard is not a good place to practice.
Joe watches him too closely when he plays.
His team loses too many games.
8. Why does Bill play well when Joe is watching him?
He is comfortable with Joe.
Joe tells him how to play better.
He does not know that Joe is there.
He wants to prove to Joe that he is a good player.
9. Why does Joe decide to gather a group of people?
Because he wants more players for his team
Because he wants to help Bill feel less nervous
Because he wants to show them his talent
Because he wants more people to see the next game
10. At the end of the story, all of the following people watch Bill practice EXCEPT _____.
a math teacher
the basketball coach
11. Why does the group have to be quiet when they go to the basketball court?
Because Joe is telling Bill what to do
Because they do not want Bill to know they were there
Because Bill likes to practice alone
Because the group needs to listen to Joe’s instructions
Questions 12–20 are about the following passage.
12. Which title best summarizes the main idea of the passage?
Wild Animals in Art
Hidden Prehistoric Paintings
Exploring Caves Respectfully
Determining the Age of French Caves
13. In line 3, the words pays heed to are closest in meaning to ______.
14. Based on the passage, what is probably true about the south of France?
It is home to rare animals.
It has a large number of caves.
It is known for horse-racing events.
It has attracted many famous artists.
15. According to the passage, which animals appear most often on the cave walls?
16. In line 8, the word depict is closest in meaning to _______.
17. Why was painting inside the Lascaux complex a difficult task?
It was completely dark inside.
The caves were full of wild animals.
Painting materials were hard to find.
Many painting spaces were difficult to reach.
18. In line 12, the word They refers to _______.
19. According to the passage, all of the following have caused damage to the paintings
EXCEPT _______ .
20. What does the passage say happened at the Lascaux caves in 1963?
Visitors were prohibited from entering.
A new lighting system was installed.
Another part was discovered.
A new entrance was created.
之上是托福为大伙整理的小托福样题：TOEFL Junior阅读练习。在备考TOEFL Junior的过程中，一定要多做练习，扩大阅读量。后，托福祝大伙小托福考试顺利！